"Military-Style Guns Are More Deadly With Same Bullets" ?

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
This is what I'd expect to see published in New York, not Oklahoma. Where do they come up with this stuff?

http://newsok.com/hi...3739969/?page=2

High-powered guns' ammunition particularly destructive

The high energy of ammunition used in military-style, semi-automatic rifles causes more damage than similar bullets fired from other guns, an Oklahoma City trauma surgeon and police officers said.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Like Piers Whorgan saying that the bullets fired from assault rifles go into the body and explode causing massive internal and psychological damage on the enemy. GTFO.

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
Like Piers Whorgan saying that the bullets fired from assault rifles go into the body and explode causing massive internal and psychological damage on the enemy. GTFO.

I'd expect that from a Brit, who has probably never seen a firearm in person in his life.

2 Shot

Active Fanatic
My 2 cents

Most Americans believe what they hear from the mainstream media (including Fox News) this is in my opinion the biggest issue we have to over come. It helps the anti's with what they want americans to see/ hear as factual truth and the media is right there to help them with that agenda. We all know (gun guys) that the anti-gunners with the media need to embellish their narrative to further their cause.

I only hope that the NRA and lobbyist with our help can prevent this AWB, unfortunately most Americans and some gun owners are letting there emotions drive there decision.

Latest posts