Mil spec G series AK47 Russian Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkPatriotSupply

Well-Known Fanatic
Built from a Romanian G kit Rifle with Hammer forged chrome lined barrel on a NDS-3 receiver by Lancaster Arms, perfect rivet job and amazing finish. G2 Trigger group that has been polished up for a beautiful clean trigger pull and
break. CAA adjustable grip with all size panels, Sm, Med and Lg.
and a Phantom muzzle break installed. Sights and Gas system perfectly straight and she has a limited Lifetime warranty from the factory.
Approx 500 flawless rounds fired.

Located in the Enid / Garber area.

Asking $775 OBO Cash price for the rifle, carry case, 2 Soviet 30 round mags and 100 rounds of ammo.

Also for sale:
9 Soviet 30 round mags:
6 of which are new in package: $18 each
3 are lightly used metal mags $14 each
5 clear plastic Pro Mags: $9 each

Not looking for any trades as im only selling because I need the cash to get my truck outa the shop

57cb163e.jpg

980e9ee2.jpg

21186f8e.jpg

53fb99c7.jpg

04a3212f.jpg

070f4481.jpg

95aa1a11.jpg

d92d585d.jpg

OkPatriotSupply

Well-Known Fanatic
That is a gorgeous rifle. I'd be hard pressed to let that thing go. :)

Im only selling it because my truck is in the shop and the mechanic said it could cost between $2-5k for repairs because its a diesel and it looks like the high pressure oil pump went out but were not sure if it took anything else out when it died.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Ouch, I know how that goes. Last time my truck broke down it was cheaper to just trade it in and buy another car. heh

OkPatriotSupply

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok lets make a deal someone

$775 OBO for the AK47 with the Phantom muzzle break and CAA Grip, Carry case, 100 rounds of ammo, two 30 round metal mags and all 5 of the plastic Pro Mags!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts