Mike Seeklanders book

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
thought i would give a quick review of the book (Your Competition Handgun Training Program: A complete training program designed for the practical shooter.)

This book is for people that are SERIOUS about training, if you just want a couple of tips on how to shoot better don't buy this book. You probably at least need to shoot one or two competitions so you at least have a frame of reference otherwise some of the stuff may go over you head. Probably the best thing about the book is the training drills that are in it. My living room is slowly becoming where i will dry fire and he has drills that you can do quickly without taking up too much of your time. For me i won't be able to do the live fire drills as much as i would like to due to time and lack of facility.. There are other sections of the book (mental, physical training, etc..) which for me weren't really a big deal (not saying they are not a big deal in themselves, just saying they were already things i was doing..) but basically the drills are what makes the book. Because there are a ton of books that talk about technique, but this book gives you the SPECIFIC drills to IMPROVE on those techniques.

anyways that is my review...

Latest posts