Mike Pinto - Area 4 Director

SpaceFlunky

Well-Known Fanatic
http://uspsa.org/uspsa-announcements-details.php?New-USPSA-Area-4-Director-236

New USPSA Area 4 Director

Art Brown has served as USPSA Area 4 Director, Range Master, and as an NROI Instructor. Art recently resigned his position due to personal reasons. USPSA will certainly miss Art's volunteer spirit and tireless work ethic. If you see Art, please thank him for his service to USPSA.

Please join me in welcoming Mike Pinto to the USPSA Board of Directors. Mike is a USPSA Life Member, and has been the Oklahoma Section Coordinator, as well as Match Director for many matches in his area. Area Directors are normally elected to three-year terms, but the USPSA Bylaws call for a Presidential appointment should there be a mid-term vacancy. The Area 4 Director serves Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Mike Foley
USPSA President

On a side note, I sent Art an email and thanked him for all he has done for the shooting community. He taught our RO class at OkcGC in 2014 and many many others across the country and worked countless Nationals and high level matches. He's a good guy and I wish him well.

The Antichrome

I hope you spend your time on the board trying to remove the stench of Carry Optics.
I also hope the new OK Section Coordinator, Chad Stanton, finds a MD for ATA, cuz its a shame to let that range go to waste.

Jesse Tischauser said:
Congrats and Thank You to Chad Stanton as well on the section coordinator gig.
yes, Chad, Congrats, and spend more time working on the sectional championship than training to shoot it; you almost got good there last year. ;)

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
HAHAHA.. I would have to 10.6 you anyway for wearing shorts and exposing us all to them legs!! Especially when it's snowing... :)