Mike (new to guns and law enforcement)

votemikejones

Fanatic
Hey - the name's Mike Jones. I'm a filmmaker by day and training to become a reserve deputy (OK County) by night. Shot my first pistol competition at Heatland Outdoors (Edmond, OK) last weekend and placed 33rd our of 50. Pretty excited about that!

Currently shoot a Glock 22C, Kahr CW40 and Remington 870 Police Magnum. Looking forward to purchasing an AR-15 in the next year or so.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the party!!! Good on you for getting out and shooting Heartland! What kind of films do you make?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Welcome to Boomer Shooter! And welcome to the wonderfully addictive and expensive world of competitions :D

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Glad you finally introduced yourself on here. I brought Mike to the match with me last Sunday night. He's the guy who did the ninja mag change while lying on the ground during the last stage.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
get with Lt Anderson in the training division before you buy an AR.. you might could talk him into building one for you.

votemikejones

Fanatic
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Is there a way to know when people have commented on a post you created? I kept checking my notifications but didn't see anything there.

If you want to check out my filmmaking stuff it's here http://yoscissortail.com/

You can see my mag change on my facebook.com/votemikejones - your call whether it's ninja level or not.

Latest posts