maybe i can help

shootist

Well-Known Fanatic
hi fellers, i just joined your forum, my name is mike and i have 40+years handloading exp. i sure don't know it all and i am sure that i don't compare with some of you here but, if i can help just ask. it's good to be on board. :D

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Mike, Steve here...Glad you could make it...

YES, YOU CAN HELP....I have never reloaded, or, even watched anyone else do it...

I want to start,but, knowing me...I would have $10,000.00 tied up in reloading equiptment real fast...

Can we all together say....DIVORCE....

Is there some way to start very simple????

Steve

shootist

Well-Known Fanatic
yea steve i would check out e-bay they have good deals often. check the prices against midwayusa.com. i would not get fancy keep it simple. used is just as good as new in most cases, often it's better. i would much rather have used rcbs stuff than new lee. get a singel stage press, an old one will work good. just make sure it will accept 7/8 thread dies, most will. one press i use was made 1959-1963 it is a rcbs 2a i would not trade it for any new press made. you can always buy one thing a week and the wife won't even know! thats what i do......... :D

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Is the Mike I'm thinking of? I have a friend I know named mike that lives in cottageville that has reloaded all his life. Actually the one who got me started in reloading.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah mike doing well. You need to order some more guns. Man I havent reloaded in a while. I may need a refresher course. lol How did you stumble on the site?

shootist

Well-Known Fanatic
henry i am selling a 1903a3, fordnut called me about it. he told me about the site, i took a look and liked the fact that it is a small group and local, so here i am. my wife would disagree with you about buying more guns. i don't need another gun just now but that old reloading stuff that you have i can use if you want to sell it. let me know......... :mrgreen:

Latest posts