Marine Corps DMR for sale (one of 5 made)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to sell my prized possession. This rifle was acquired purely by accident and is 1 of 5 made. It was made by a Marine Corp armorer at Camp Lejuene then modified for a suppressor by one of the best in the business. I have a little over $4200 into this rifle. It's an accurized M1A1 that looks like an M14. It is a semi-automatic magazine fed .308 sniper rifle. The only reason I ended up with it is because the McMillan stock turned out gray instead of green. I even have the Crazy Horse mount that goes with it, a $300 option. It's scoped and shoots flawlessly. I shot a 3 shot group at 100 yards, all rounds touching. This rifle likes 168 grain boat tail hollow point ammo. That's what it's made to shoot. It accepts the Yankee Hill .308 suppressor and comes with a bipod, mono-pod for the stock and the optic. I won't take any less than $3950.00 for it. The rifle says "property of United States" on it which makes it a keeper. There is nothing illegal about it I just happened to know the guy who acquired it from the dealer when the Marine Corps decided they didn't want it. Serious inquiries only. Will ship thru FFL if necessary. The attached photograph is NOT my rifle but it is very similar. The picture is of the actual rifle they ordered. By the way, mine also has HK style iron sights on it too so you are able to engage close targets as well with irons. It's a beauty, that's a fact.

Contact info:

Marshall Luton
[email protected]
(918) 638-3345

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts