March 20th OKCGC Multigun Match

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Oh yeah, I can sign work cards so if you members want to get your workday in for the year, we'll see you at 3:00pm next Saturday, the 19th for setup. This one will need some able bodies and a couple hours.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Oh yeah, I can sign work cards so if you members want to get your workday in for the year, we'll see you at 3:00pm next Saturday, the 19th for setup. This one will need some able bodies and a couple hours.

I'll be there to help out!

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
OK.. Stages are done. 4 stages, all 3 guns on all stages! Round counts are as follows;

Rifle - 62
Shotgun - 31 bird, including 1 slug. (it's not an easy one though so bring extra)
Pistol - 23 Again, there is a lot of steel so this is assuming first shot hits, including a small plate at 35-40 yards.

I would recommend doubling the round counts and maybe triple the rifle. We will be shooting some sporty shots. Also, bring your tightest choke and heaviest 7 1/2 shells you can find. :)

See you all Sunday morning.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
OK.. Stages are done..........Also, bring your tightest choke and heaviest 7 1/2 shells you can find. :).......
Recommendations?
What are you using?
I'm not even sure what chokes I have, I always use LM.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Sorry guys. I am in San Antonio doing the family thing.

I will be using a light full with Remington express long range #7 1/2's. Remember, these can also be shot with pistol. I better explain this one.

You will start on the left side of the mineshaft with shotgun loaded while in box. There will be a couple targets close to shoot and the aforementioned small plates along the back o the opposite berm. There will be a box on the right side of the mineshaft where you can shoot your pistol, if so desired, however, you must finish in the doorway inside the mineshaft on the moving platform, prone with your rifle. So one can conclude that you can save a considerable amount of time by shooting these with shotgun. I will calibrate with a light mod and aa super handicap 7 1/2's. Oh yeah, you must enter the mineshaft from the rear doorway. You will start with an unloaded pistol in your holster and any pistol ammo will be on the barrel in front of the pistol shooting box. That way no one goes prone with a loaded pistol.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I have had a few questions about times and such as well. We will be setting up Saturday afternoon. I was planning on 3:00, but knowing us we will be there early.

We will be stapling targets and making final prep Sunday at 7:30am and sign in will start about 9:15. Shooting will start at 10. Please let anyone you know that shoots an may or may not read the forums, like the Tulsa folks about the times. I think Di and the crew will be down.

Mike

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I have had a few questions about times and such as well. We will be setting up Thursday afternoon. I was planning on 3:00, but knowing us we will be there early.

We will be stapling targets and making final prep Sunday at 7:30am and sign in will start about 9:15. Shooting will start at 10. Please let anyone you know that shoots an may or may not read the forums, like the Tulsa folks about the times. I think Di and the crew will be down.

Mike

If I'm reading this correctly there won;t be any setup on Saturday??? I want to make sure before I get other plans going...

Latest posts