March 20th OKCGC Multigun Match

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
OK.. Would anyone be offended if we threw some pistol in and made it a 3-gun match? If you all want two gun, that's cool, but I have a stage that is begging for some pistol work..

Does the pope **** in the woods??? Hell yeah!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
This is sad, I use to go out and see the grandparents to shoot distance a few decades ago.
Those days are gone.
Do you guys have room for another person who doesn't know POI at 100 with shot gun or rifle?

Why yes we do. In fact I'll probably shoot a few rounds this Saturday around 10-11 after the USPSA walk through is all done.

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Why yes we do. In fact I'll probably shoot a few rounds this Saturday around 10-11 after the USPSA walk through is all done.

Wow…that is awesome. Saturday is no problem and look forward to it.
Also, if a week day is good for you I can get away from work pretty easy.
Would I meet you where the rifle match was 2 Sundays back?

jtischauser

So Scott said we should have A suspension bridge or something to have to shoot from. :)
AS a 3 gun club we need more props to shoot from. I really want to build a bunker with a roof into the side of the hill where the firing line is. That way we could shoot from standing in the bunker, prone next to the bunker, off the rooftop and we could have ladders and all kinds of crazy stuff going on. I see they dug holes over on the south berm for one of those nice covered areas but I don't think its needed over there. Its too far away. It would be cool to put an overhead cover over that entire firing line then put a VTAC wall under it, some pipes to shoot through, and one of this suspension platforms or a platform on car springs.

jtischauser

Of you build it, they will come!

I will HELP build it this summer. I have all the tools we need including the backhoe and auger I just need someone with some carpentry skills to point me in the right direction.

Can we get any funds from the club for materials?

Chambers

actual GM
Just busting out the VTAC wall would be a good start, IMO.

I love me some unconventional positions, sideways shooting, etc. :)

DoubleBarrel

Well-Known Fanatic
i live about an hour and a half away and probably couldn't do much but i will offer to help any way i can in building some of this.

Latest posts