#makeamericagreatagain

dennishoddy

Jesse Tischauser said:
I lol at the photo the libs put out right after the inauguration in their continuing efforts to de-legitimize Trumps presidency. That photo was taken more than an hour before the ceremony. There are currently three different photos circulating by the liberal media comparing the crowds, brought to you by the same people that predicted and produced polls showing that hag hillary winning the election by a landslide.
The comment that most of them were at work may hold some water. This is the first inauguration I've ever seen live in my life time. Seems I was always at work on Fridays.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
dennishoddy said:
I lol at the photo the libs put out right after the inauguration in their continuing efforts to de-legitimize Trumps presidency. That photo was taken more than an hour before the ceremony. There are currently three different photos circulating by the liberal media comparing the crowds, brought to you by the same people that predicted and produced polls showing that hag hillary winning the election by a landslide.
The comment that most of them were at work may hold some water. This is the first inauguration I've ever seen live in my life time. Seems I was always at work on Fridays.
You are correct. The house was packed but this meme is still true.
Did anybody else's cell phone quit working last night?

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
I found it hilarious that the windows of Starbucks were busted out by anti-trump rioters. They couldn't have picked a more liberal business. Also, Bank of America. Bank of America donated lots of money to Hillary's campaign. The limo they torched was Larry Kings limo. Another liberal.
Dumbasses

Podman

Well-Known Fanatic
Liberals and Democrats are all dumbasses and given enough rope they would hang each other! I would like to see a march of one million gun owners with their guns on go to some
of the liberal cities like NYC, San Francisco, LA. That would really put the fear into the libs and maybe shut them up for awhile. :nyam:

Latest posts