Sold/Expired make ready pro shop

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
holy cow if Tony shoots and fast as he ships his product he should be a GM. and his prices and service match his all alphas shooting.

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
View attachment 9389 tony at make ready has done it again........ Fast shipping and great product. and a sweet sticker. If you have not ordered anything from him than get out from under your rock and do it.

Attachments

• make ready stick.jpg
    make ready stick.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 38

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
DD78 said:
I've placed four orders through make ready and all were shipped crazy fast! I have to stop looking at the site because I can't afford to spend money right now lol!
Yes you can, check out the sale section ;D

Feegee

The Magic Man
He always says come over and have a beer, or let's look at your gun, or whatever. It always ends up you buying a whole arm load of stuff. [emoji56]

Glock_21

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee Matlock said:
He always says come over and have a beer, or let's look at your gun, or whatever. It always ends up you buying a whole arm load of stuff. [emoji56]
Tony is a marketing genius. Either that or a Jedi, "These are the accessories you're looking for".

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
^true story. Went to pick up extension tube & couldn't resist getting some shell caddies. I'm pretty sure on the back of the receipt was authorization for auto draft of the pay check. Just shared the Make Ready Pro info at 3 gun in New Mexico.

Latest posts