Make Ready Pro Shop, Legit or Not

Tedward

Active Fanatic
I am trying to find a Nordic Components Extended Rifle Length Handguard. During my search I came across Make Ready Pro Shop. They have them available but there is no phone numbers. Boomer Shooter came up as on of the adds and when I opened the parts, there was a LOKI Rifle. I have one so no need to go further into this topic but is this company legit?

http://www.makereadyproshop.com/category-s/1477.htm

link to site above....

I know one guy on the forums here sold his green LOKI that looks just like the one on the Pro Shop Site so just not sure if its an old link like I found of LOKI's web site about 3 months ago.

Thanks and if anyone knows where to buy a E.R.L. Nordic Comp. HG let me know.

thanks

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Makereadyproshop.com is 100% legit. Tony is a regular here and a great guy. I've placed several orders on his website. Some I selected to have delivered to me but if you are local he will meet you at matches with the products. I've also bought a couple guns from him. Don't hesitate to order.

Feegee

The Magic Man
As MC HAMMER would say..........Too legit to quit!!
I buy all my weapons and parts only from makereadyproshop.com I will never go anywhere else! Support a fellow shooter and a DAM good guy!!

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
Just look for feedback for Wall and you will have all the answers you need. He is great to do business with.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Make Ready Pro Shop is owned and operated by our very own moderator Wall who posted above. He can get a bit handsy after a couple of beers so I suggest mail order rather than in store pickup unless you're into that sorta thing like I am.

Loki Weapon Systems started out as a great Oklahoma company but then they went broke and a bunch of people lost money. The rifle you see on the Make Ready Pro Shop site was my awesome Loki competition gun. It was awesome but I sold it a few months back to fund my addiction to 3 gun for a few more months.

Tony it looks like it might be time to remove the Loki pics from your webstore.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Make Ready Decorated the prize table at the major 3 gun match in Tulsa last August with Make Ready gift certificates.

As for the inventory it is real time so if you see something in stock don't wait because there are at least 30 other guys nation wide getting started looking for the same equipment or parts.

Make Ready ships quickly

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
It's legit. Tony has helped me quite a few times finding hard to get stuff and selling it to me at a fair price. It's the first place I turn to when I buy.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
This band wagon is moving so fast I could barely jump on :)

Make Ready Pro Shop should be on everyone's web browser favorites list!

Latest posts