Magpul?

snowman03gt

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone know where I can find magpul stuff in the upstate talk to bob and he is currently out of what I'm looking for but he said it could be any day

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
snowman03gt said:
Anyone know where I can find magpul stuff in the upstate talk to bob and he is currently out of what I'm looking for but he said it could be any day
Seems like I saw a rack of Magpul at Dick's Sporting Goods and maybe the new survival somethingorother store across from Ace Hardware on Woodruff Rd.

LiveFreeorDie

Well-Known Fanatic
Try Freedom Gun on White Horse. Dexter's a great guy and if what you want is not in stock, he can get it in about two days. I currently only shop there and at UAG. I'm picky about who I deal with and don't return to shops who aren't helpful and nice about it. Good luck.

Parhams0508

Well-Known Fanatic
LiveFreeorDie said:
Try Freedom Gun on White Horse. Dexter's a great guy and if what you want is not in stock, he can get it in about two days. I currently only shop there and at UAG. I'm picky about who I deal with and don't return to shops who aren't helpful and nice about it. Good luck.

+1 on Dexter. A couple months back, he had a decent amount of Magpul furniture and accessories. I haven't perused his wares in a while, though. Just make sure your car has excellent suspension when entering the parking lot....

Latest posts