Magazine for Springfield Ultra Compact

Ben Carson

New Fanatic
I have recently acquired a Springfield Ultra Compact, but I can't seem to find a spare magazine for it. Can anyone point to a sure source please. Thank you.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have recently acquired a Springfield Ultra Compact, but I can't seem to find a spare magazine for it. Can anyone point to a sure source please. Thank you.
Welcome from Eastern NC. You didn't mention caliber, but here's a link to a 9mm mag. They are on Gunbroker.com, so I think they are legit.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
if looking for a magazine, helps to include the caliber.. is your a 9mm or 45 ?
I've been using gunmagwarehouse.com for mags, recently.
Good prices & selection, low cost & fast shipping, if they have what you need in stock.
Good advice Joe. Gunmagwarehouse.com is a good source I've bought from several times.

Danclay

Fanatic
Assuming it is a 45 ACP, it is basically a 1911-A1 Officers model and any 6 round 1911 Officers should work. I have one as well, and have 6 spares I picked up years ago. Internals are the basically the same as well as the Officers model 1911, however the recoil rods are not. I suggest you get a couple of spares in that area as I did. Since it is a captures spring, I had an endcap come off and jam the slide, took several min. to get apart. Just keep an eye on it.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
if it accepts officer sized mags, Tripp Cobramags makes dandy mags. Also gunmagwarehouse is good to go

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
if looking for a magazine, helps to include the caliber.. is your a 9mm or 45 ?
I've been using gunmagwarehouse.com for mags, recently.
Good prices & selection, low cost & fast shipping, if they have what you need in stock.
I too have had great luck with Gun Mag Warehouse. As stated fast shipping, great prices. They have incredible communication also. Highly recommend them.

Welcome to the show. You'll love it here great group of people. From West Michigan home if the wicked witch whitmer.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello sir, I've had great luck using parts directly from Springfield. You are getting factory parts if that makes a difference at all.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
Funny thing about Magazines..the company making the firearm probably doesn't make the mags for them.
I know Mec Gar makes mags for a bunch of companies, as does Checkmate, and several other mag manufacturers.
I know Springfield has their logo stamped on mags made by both mentioned companies.. you pay a nice bonus for that Springfield logo..
I know Colt, and most gun manufacturers do the same with the companies that make their mags..

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been using Tripp CobraMags & would recommend them. They're all I carry now.

Latest posts