Magazine and Tube Sizes for Restricted States

acer0001

New Fanatic
Hey guys! Just starting out with 3-gun in Colorado. As I get my kit together, I'm looking at pistols and AR15 rifles and the larger magazines are obviously recommended for fewer reloads. I also notice that SG extensions are popular for the same reasons.

Now, my state has restrictions for magazines topped at 15 rounds and shotgun tubes at 28 inches. At a match I went to to watch the sport recently, I noticed that some participants used them anyways. Granted there has only ever been one prosecution in Colorado since the law went into affect in July 2013 and most county sheriffs won't enforce the restriction because of how stupid it is. So, what say ye?

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Find out from locals how the "pre-ban" mags are grandfathered. If they don't have identifiers for mfg date, your word is your honor. That is my guess.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
I have a pretty good felling that if you don't commit a crime with your firearm you'll never have any issues.

I'd buy the biggest ****ing magazines I could get just because!
Disclaimer: Jesse is nothing like an attorney & this should in no way be considered anything at all like legal advice.

Latest posts