M3K sling mount

JoeF

Well-Known Fanatic
Just found out that both the rifle and shotgun need sling mounts for the Nordic/Vortex Tri-gun. Anyone have any ideas about sling mount options other than the nordic barrel clamp for the M3K/M3000?

Gramps

Well-Known Fanatic
Look for a stirrup style rear double point sling. Or check out these guys: http://www.gggaz.com/sling-attachments-en/shotgun-sling-mounts/benelli-shotgun-sling-attachments.html

538-4.jpg

JoeF

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Scott, I was looking at the GG&G mounts but wasn't sure if the rear mount fits the Stoeger.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I use the vtac rear mount. The sling loop can go up or down.

Attachments

• me5NMuN30pdd1uyE7YSnaEw.jpg
    me5NMuN30pdd1uyE7YSnaEw.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 12

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I have 2 of the Noveske inserts for the stock, I had the nordic barrel clamp up front, but I am looking at the same Shooters Source item those 2 guys above me posted.

JoeF

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks guys, I ended up buying the Shooters Source setup, it had been back ordered but went back into stock yesterday morning. After looking at Mark Stevens from Hawkeye Ordinance's setup on his M2, I think it should work. I have the Carbon Arms 8+4 tube on the gun so hopefully the front qd plate will fit between the aluminum spacer and the extension nut.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
JoeF said:
Thanks guys, I ended up buying the Shooters Source setup, it had been back ordered but went back into stock yesterday morning. After looking at Mark Stevens from Hawkeye Ordinance's setup on his M2, I think it should work. I have the Carbon Arms 8+4 tube on the gun so hopefully the front qd plate will fit between the aluminum spacer and the extension nut.
Look at the space under the have guard. You might could get another of QD stock pieces and mount it into your forearm. That would be a tight setup.