M&P9 Pro, Glock 34, or XDM Comp 9

Squid

Well-Known Fanatic
What I was getting at and maybe one of these guys running an M&P can add to this. But since you said it was the "pro" model you where looking at. Im just not sure that the pro series is worth the extra money. I think I would prob get a regular one and give it to your local smith with some of the money you saved if you have decided to go with the s&w

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
The 5" M&P's are all pro models unless you can find an older 9L which is why most Chase the "pro's"
The 4.25" "pro" models aren't worth the extra cost in my opinion.

Topshotdudley

Team Scalpel Arms
I personally like my Glock 34 if its just for 3-gun. If you get a Glock 35 don't get a conversion barrels there really finicky never seen one work 100% all the time. All three guns you listed are great in there own respect. You should shoot them and get the feel for them first. Good luck with your choice!!

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got a M&P40 pro itch a KKM conversion barrel. It only has about 1000 rounds through the KKM but it has not any issues. I also had AI work over the trigger and install Dawson sights. I'm a big fan of this gun!
*with

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
Well i just picked up my M&P Pro 5" model yesterday and it is sweet! I am going to use it at the Heartland match this Sunday (100 round burndown) Even though I do not have enough ammo to break it in yet, o well I wanna shoot a match. So far I like it!

Latest posts