M&P Pro 9mm Mag pouch help - Bladetech or CR Speed or ?

RedRaider271

Well-Known Fanatic
I am buying all of my goodies to go with my new M&P, I am looking for some mag pouches that rotate so they dont stab me in my gut (lol) Has anyone got any feedback on which they prefer, I have looked at the blade techs and cr speed pouches online, can't decide which would be better or if there is something else out there..... I am mainly shooting 3 gun, I appreciate any help with this

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Safariland makes a great product in the model 771 and 773. Both are available from Midway.com, and they're an incredible value. For CR Speed, you should check out http://www.makereadyproshop.com/ also, since Tony's prices are the best on what he has to offer.

RedRaider271

Well-Known Fanatic
Is the CR versa pouch universal from M&P to SV for example???

I won't be using this for production, mainly just 3 gun matches, I am shooting a single stack 1911 for pistol matches currently,

Thanks for all of the input, I am going to check them out

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic

I won't be using this for production, mainly just 3 gun matches, I am shooting a single stack 1911 for pistol matches currently,

Yes, it's universal for double stacks (M&P & SV's) If you want to use it with a single stack, they make spacers to insert in the mags

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I like the Bladetech as they are taller than the CR Speed. I have never lost a mag out of my bladetechs and my 150 lbs moves fast and hard.

jtischauser

They have different spacers for different width mags. It's not a fast process TO witch mag types if that's what your thinking. I wouldn't wanted TO change them between matches.

When did USPSA change the Production rules to not allow CR Speed Versa pouches?

They didn't.

jtischauser

The dissallowed the magnet pouches in SS and Production this year. I think we all thought they were already illegal anyways.

Latest posts