M&P 9mm Pro Series and 40L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schuster

Well-Known Fanatic
[font=Arial Black']My wife has gone back to school and since I don't get to shoot anymore I am going to clean out the safe until I can get back into shooting. [/font][font=Arial Black']If anyone is inclined to purchased both guns then I will through in a Triple Crown Holster made for the 5" M&P. Both guns are FTF OKC Metro Area[/font]

1. Smith & Wesson M&P9 Pro Series 5" Black Stainless Barrel with 6 â€" 17rd magazines. This gun has been shot less than 1000 rounds through it since I bought it new in January 2012. Comes with original box and everything that comes with a new gun. $700 Firm.
2. Smith & Wesson M&P40L 5” Black Stainless Barrel with 2 â€" 15rd magazines. The night sights have been replaced with Dawson Fiber Optic Front Sight and Dawson Black Rear Sight. Also has the APEX DCAEK kit has been installed smoothing out the trigger. When Troy Fulbright installed both the sights and the APEX kit he said he fired 10 rounds through this gun and that is all this gun has been shot. Comes with original box and all the original parts including the night sights. $750 Firm.

9mm on the left and 40L on the right.

IMAG0299.jpg
[/font]

Schuster

Well-Known Fanatic
Price drop on M&P 9mm Pro Series with 6 mags. $650

I have over $800 in the M&P 40L so that price is not changing since it is basically a brand new pistol. $750

I forgot to add that the 40L has the Apex Reset Assist Mechanism installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts