LWRC

Whiten

Well-Known Fanatic
I stopped by my LGS to ship a pistol that I sold. This was hanging on the wall. LWRC m6 with Sig romeo 4 , he asking $1250. What does everyone think of this rifle?

FB_IMG_1541584791491.jpg

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
The sight is $150-200 used alone.
I'm not real familiar with Sig's 5.56 guns
Is this the M6-IC model? Is it gas or piston driven?

apipeguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Not really a big AR guy but all the LWRC's that I've handled have been really nice. Price seems good.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
New, they are selling for around 1450.

Quality wise, they are a wonderful value for the price.
If I were looking for another, I would offer $1150 out the door.

Still probably a good deal as it sits, but it's a buyers market.

They have made piston guns for quite a while. They only recently started making DI guns. I believe it was for the DoD contracts that started it. Many "three letter" Gov agencies are using LWRCI ConUS and overseas

Last edited:

Whiten

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going by and see what he can do on it. I know he's into it cheap or he wouldn't have it. I like to have one nice AR, all I have is a PSA.

Reactions: WWB

Bad Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
The way it sits, that's probably a fair deal, even better if you can get it for less. I see that this is probably a gas gun, I have an LWRC piston upper and it works like a champ. They make a good product.

Last edited:

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
I have 3 older LWRCs. Haven't had one problem with any of them.

WWB

Well-Known Fanatic
LWRC is a great AR IMO one of the best. I think you will be happy with it. Huge step up from PSA.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
^^^ JKNG........kinda. :D

I've had an addiction with the M16/AR15 since I first shot a GM Hydromatic in June of 1985. I bought my 1st AR in 1989, it was a Bushmaster A2. Over the years I've owned a few rifles. Everything from an Armalite to a Troy.....they are extremely addictive.

As far as the LWRC, I recently picked up a .308 REPR. The quality is damn good, the assembly is phenomenal, the features are astounding for a gun of this price. Ambidextrious features, stunningly perfect machining, innovative design. LWRC is a damn fine value......they shoot well also.

The only con, as I see it, is the rail setups are usually proprietary. Not an issue if you like the way it's configured, but a problem if you care to change it down the road.

Whiten

Well-Known Fanatic
It's all good, I know PSA is a cheapo ar. They about like Taurus, some run some don't.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Congrats......the IC DI is one of the best values going right now.

What are your thoughts?
It sure looks great!

Whiten

Well-Known Fanatic
10 times smoother than the PSA, very happy with it. This is the first nice AR I've had. Its going to cost me just like when I got into upper 1911s.

LWRC has them on sale right now, everything on their web sight is also discounted.

https://www.lwrci.com/

Whiten

Well-Known Fanatic
I got it for $1150 otd, I'm happy. I sold the optic, waiting for a deal on a MRO.