Lurking now my intro

AMT7

Well-Known Fanatic
Just been learning and lurking on the AR stuff. Built my first lower and attached a 223/5.56 JDM flat top SOCOM upper yesterday cycled some rounds through a pmag gen 3 no issues, nice. Fixing to order alum 45 degree sights. Want mepro but for almost $100 do not think its worth it. Can someone order a miniscule amount of glow in the dark paint like for watches and fix drab white dot sights?

mikey80

Negative Approach
Good to have ya! I dont know anything about glow in the dark paint, but I'm sure someone does.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the forum! If you want night sights get a laser/light combo. After shooting 5 night matches over the past two years you can't beat a laser for speed and accuracy in the dark. All my nightstand guns have them now as a result of my kinda real world experiences.

dennishoddy

mike cyrwus said:
so just how often do you shoot in the dark? Or are you one of those guys who plan to suprise an evil-doer by jumping out of a closet in the dead of night?
Actually I shoot fairly often when its dark. Those dammed armadillo's are destroying my yard, one hole at a time, and digging dens under the deck.

Nothing more fun than bailing out the back door with your junk swinging in the wind, rebel yell and drilling a couple of dillers!

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Nothing more fun than bailing out the back door with your junk swinging in the wind, rebel yell and drilling a couple of dillers!

That would probably cause me to get registered.
​I have been known to fling a few arrows at them without the added embarrassment to both of us of the over exposure.

Latest posts