Sold/Expired Luis Renova

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
He hasn't created a feedback thread, at least not one I saw, so I'll start it.

I bought four uncaptured recoil springs and a guide rod for my G34. Communication was clear and replies came quickly. I paid online Thursday (I think) and received the package today. Very fast shipping, very reasonable prices.

Overall great seller and I look forward to buying more. Wish I could have convinced the wife to let me buy the speed holster he was selling a while back, but that's life I suppose.

SpaceFlunky

Well-Known Fanatic
David Marlow said:
He hasn't created a feedback thread, at least not one I saw, so I'll start it.

I bought four uncaptured recoil springs and a guide rod for my G34. Communication was clear and replies came quickly. I paid online Thursday (I think) and received the package today. Very fast shipping, very reasonable prices.

Overall great seller and I look forward to buying more. Wish I could have convinced the wife to let me buy the speed holster he was selling a while back, but that's life I suppose.

Thanks David!

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
No, thank you. I just got the Timberwolf Glock frame from Kirk Broyles to begin building my son's competition pistol and that ISMI 13 pound spring is going to be perfect for him. I'm a bit selfish, I guess. I took the guide rod and one of the other 13 pound springs for my own gun.

Latest posts