Low recoil slugs

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Old topic revival. I was at Bass Pro Shop yesterday and they had some Lightfield Lites reduced recoil slugs like these, but they were $20 for a sleeve of five! Is that normal for reduced power slugs? How much do you guys typically pay for Fiocchi reduced recoil
LHLFL12.jpg

Boxerglocker

Active Fanatic
http://www.bandpusa.com/b-p-slug/

I'm using these... Luckily had the insight to buy 2 cases before the panic started. Sold one case to a couple guys that didn't start looking till it was too late at a modest profit. That offset my cases cost by 50%. Bookmark the page and keep an eye on it. They expect stock in February.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Are these Lightfield probably more expensive because they are saboted?
If they are saboted, don't even bother. Unless you are shooting them out of a fully rifled barrel that is. I have a rifled choke for my dads 1100 and they aren't accurate at all past 45 yards or so and that applies to about 6 different brands.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
$8-9/10 of the Fiocchi 1 oz.

I have never seen reduced recoil slugs locally. The closest thing to local here in OK is SGAmmo.com but they still ship, you can't pickup.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Remember if yor just trying to figure out what slugs your gun fires best order 2-3 boxes of each brand, shoot them, then order a case of that brand so you get them all in the same lot. Slug accuracy can change from lot to lot. If the case you get doesn't shoot as well as the 2-3 boxes sell them to someone on OSA or AR15.com that will never shoot them and order another case.

Latest posts