Losing weight to increase your shooting performance

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I couldn't have said it better myself. This guy is like a long lost brother!

http://youtu.be/3FGee4kQHEY

Huntersworld

Fanatic
This is good and motivational!

He makes a point to watch out for things sprayed onto veggies.
Alls is gots to say is that you should watch out for the **** that gets pumped into swine, chicken, and cow too!

mikey80

Negative Approach
I'm ****ing hungry.

There's some chocolate granola bars in my range bag and some beers in the cooler in my truck bed.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm ****ing hungry.

There's some chocolate granola bars in my range bag and some beers in the cooler in my truck bed.
granola is healthy & beer has water in it

Barbarians Live

Active Fanatic
While beer was "invented" ages ago, modern barley and hops beer was perfected by German monks in a monastery during Medieval times. They referred to it as a "gift from God." I'm not one to refuse a gift from God. I'm still looking for a good rationale for drinking bourbon. Granny's rationale on the Beverly Hillbillies (for "medicinal" purposes) doesn't have the same effect.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I do call bullshit on hotdogs not being meat. There's like at least 25% meat in there.
That's almost like a vegetarian diet, it's not even 50% meat.

On the other hand, I usually buy hotdogs with at least 80%, preferably over 90%. They cost 4 times as much though.

When people tell me something like....you're not exactly thin, I just......Yeah, but just think about how I would have looked if I ate the same amount of unhealthy food.

Latest posts