Sold/Expired Looking for ar gold trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Looking for a local source or if anyone may have a extra ar gold trigger and also some xs 45 degree ar irons. If anyone has some in the okc area please let me know.

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
shooters source has ar gold and i wouldnt waste your time on those xs... they most likely wont be usable, either you wont be able to get your head low enough or your scope will be in the way

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
UCO Shooter said:
I got a certificate I won at double tap for a set of xs sights worth $200... I will sell for $150
I wasn't trying to keep him from buying your certificate, I was typing while you were posting or I wouldn't have posted that... Sry

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
The sights are only about 140 new so I wouldn't save much if anything. Thanks for the offer. I was hopping to find something locally to get running before a match Sunday. If not I will order I guess.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
they most likely wont be usable, either you wont be able to get your head low enough or your scope will be in the way. This is the first I have heard of this. What mount gets in the way? I'm running a cheap burris PEPR right now. I guess I'll need to do some more research.

I know it's not the same..but Tony may have a Timney in stock at Make Ready Pro shop. I have been very happy with it so far...

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
I know it's not the same..but Tony may have a Timney in stock at Make Ready Pro shop. I have been very happy with it so far... I made my mind up on either a gold ar or sd3g. I'm sure the others are good but I have my mind made up so I feel I won't be happy with something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts