Sold/Expired Looking for a Loki Lower receiver

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey guys,

I have not posted on here or shot with you, except for the occasional run n gun in a long time.

I started out with a sidecocker AR built on a Loki receiver, I had bought two sequential receivers at that time. I sold the rifle to my assistant softball coach back in 2012, a couple years ago his daughter 13 now, wanted to go deer hunting so I dug out the LOKI receiver that I had and we put together an AR that she has since killed several deer with.

A couple months ago someone broke into their house and robbed them, one of the items taken was his daughters AR.

Loki has long since gone out of business, the rifle she killed her first deer with is gone. My question is does anyone have a Loki receiver that they are willing to part with?

In full disclosure if someone has a Loki receiver... the rifle will be used to kill deer with by a redheaded 13 year old.

Corey C 405 seven seven 9 61three four

Side story

My daughter killed her first deer this past fall, I grilled some meat this past weekend, my wife asked what do you think? Daughter says "it taste good but I almost went deaf killing this deer."

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Corey said:
Hey guys,

I have not posted on here or shot with you, except for the occasional run n gun in a long time.

I started out with a sidecocker AR built on a Loki receiver, I had bought two sequential receivers at that time. I sold the rifle to my assistant softball coach back in 2012, a couple years ago his daughter 13 now, wanted to go deer hunting so I dug out the LOKI receiver that I had and we put together an AR that she has since killed several deer with.

A couple months ago someone broke into their house and robbed them, one of the items taken was his daughters AR.

Loki has long since gone out of business, the rifle she killed her first deer with is gone. My question is does anyone have a Loki receiver that they are willing to part with?

In full disclosure if someone has a Loki receiver... the rifle will be used to kill deer with by a redheaded 13 year old.

Corey C 405 seven seven 9 61three four

Side story

My daughter killed her first deer this past fall, I grilled some meat this past weekend, my wife asked what do you think? Daughter says "it taste good but I almost went deaf killing this deer."
Good to hear from you again Corey. We miss shooting with you. I hope someone has Loki for her.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
CBR said:
Even better...I have a Boomer Shooter stamped lower you can kill deer with.
Thanks CBR, at the moment her dad still has his Loki rifle, I just wanted to see if I could find a Loki for the name and uniqueness, because that is what she had.

My daughter and son both have Boomer Shooter lowers all sequential numbers with mine :imsohappy:. It was with a AR built on a Boomer Shooter lower that my daughter shot her first deer with this fall.

I got to shoot with lots of great guys, and a few sketchy ones from Boomershooter. This is a great forum with great people.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Feegee good to hear from you.

I figured someone would have one tossed in the back of a safe, I forgot people here buy guns to shoot.

Corey

Topshotdudley

Team Scalpel Arms
I may have a Loki lower at the house.. Will have to dig through some of my parts and other stuff. I still shoot my Loki rifle.. Man I love that thing.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Stone Dudley said:
I may have a Loki lower at the house.. Will have to dig through some of my parts and other stuff. I still shoot my Loki rifle.. Man I love that thing.
Wow, it has been a long time, My profile picture is actually from a big 3 gun match at Old Fort, we were all in the same squad.

I sent a PM

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Corey said:
Wow, it has been a long time, My profile picture is actually from a big 3 gun match at Old Fort, we were all in the same squad.

I sent a PM
You were in the original contingency program

Posted via my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk

Topshotdudley

Team Scalpel Arms
Wasn't able to find it. I guess it was wishful thinking that I had an extra one. I really need to dust off all my stuff and shoot a match again sometime to see if I even remember how to shoot! :sarcastic:

CPWSA

Well-Known Fanatic
Not sure if you're still looking for a Loki lower. See my earlier post where I was looking for a Loki upper. There's one, if not two scammers out there claiming to have Loki receivers they want to sell. If you want to email me I'll be happy to share the pics and their info with you. Proceed with caution.

Chris
www.cpwsa.com
[email protected]

Latest posts