Looking for a Competition Pistol

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
I just bought a dozen HiPoints there was a dump barrel between stages. Maybe they were trash cans, whatever, I just left them and the magazines. Never picked them up. A few guys got pissed at me for littering and asked me to leave and never return. I think they were peanut butter and jealous of my bad ass set up. Sucks when you destroy production and people just want to hate.. No love for $50 worth of gear. It goes bang just like a $5,000 2011.

White Kid

The American Reaper
Me personally I would choose the S&W M&P C.O.R.E., mines in .40, that just my personal preference.
Even if you don't get a dot for the C.O.R.E. the taller sights seems to be better at getting a good sight picture over a regular M&P or even the plain Pro Series model.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Zander Pharr said:
Even if you don't get a dot for the C.O.R.E. the taller sights seems to be better at getting a good sight picture over a regular M&P or even the plain Pro Series model.
what

Zander Pharr said:
That's how a real boss get's ready for a match! :training:
oh ok

White Kid

The American Reaper
dr poopgiggle said:
what

oh ok
If you don't know what I mean about the CORE, the sights are taller on it then a plain M&P or even the regular pro series, at least I think I get a better sight picture with the taller sights.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

TheCodyOsborn

Active Fanatic
Walther PPQ 5" already has a great trigger, extended slide release, oversized mag release, slide lightening cuts, and is extremely accurate. Plus, there are a lot of aftermarket accessories out for it now.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
G34 or 35 if u reload u can run major an minor loads shoot a divisions
you cant run major out of the g34 unless you shoot open division & I wouldn't recommend that with the stock barrel & without a comp

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
JoeF said:
It means only 6 more needed.
as I suspected

so why do postcount-padders have trouble with standard English when they're padding their postcounts, but not when they're using their newfound ability to use the classifieds?

chgofirefighter

Active Fanatic
IMO, the best competition pistols are 2011, striker fire pistols are nice, cheap affordable but once you shoot 2011 version you'll never want to shoot your glock or m&p. Eventually everyone that starts competing with a striker fire pistol eventually come to the dark side and purchase a 2011....

Latest posts