Looked what I just picked up, Another Benelli M1 !

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
She has a 24" barrrel which is ideal for 3 gun and she will be for sale soon. I paid $626 for this one so somebody is gonna get into a nice 3 gun shotgun for a good price.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
What is the perfect bbl length for 3 gun. My m2 has a 26". I was thinking about buying an extra bbl that's shorter for 3 gun? (when I talk myself into trying it)

jtischauser

i hate you jesse

I can put you on a payment plan Ryan. I tell you what. I will have Mike weld the lifter and add a tube and Il leave it with you for a few weeks. I bet you can find $626 lying around somehwere especially after you run the ProAm and steel challenge matches with it.

jtischauser

What is the perfect bbl length for 3 gun. My m2 has a 26". I was thinking about buying an extra bbl that's shorter for 3 gun? (when I talk myself into trying it)

The gentleman that I bought this from said he has a short rifle sight barrel he's looking to part with. I will see if it has chokes. if the price is right I will pick it up for you. You even want to think about buying a new 24 or 21". They run $450 or so.

Actually now that I think about it I have a rifle sight barrel I am looking to part with.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
The gentleman that I bought this from said he has a short rifle sight barrel he's looking to part with. I will see if it has chokes. if the price is right I will pick it up for you. You even want to think about buying a new 24 or 21". They run $450 or so.

Actually now that I think about it I have a rifle sight barrel I am looking to part with.

Good lord $450 for a shotgun barrel! I can get a match grade rifle barrel for $375. I may just stick with the 26"er

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
What does a mag tube, welded lifter, bolt handle and bigger bolt release run a guy?

jtischauser

Nordic Tube - $80
Welded, Installed, and Tuned Lifter by Accurate Iron - $70
Bolt Release - $25
Bolt Handle - $25

I think Mike does the package for a little less. I am guessing you save $10-15 if you get it all from Mike.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks. I'll hit up Mike for all that and some work on my pistol after Uncle Sam sends me back his free intrest loan I gave him this year.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm looking for either a 22" or 24" M1/M2, but really don't want a camo gun. Let me know if you see a good deal! Btw, I know there will not be a good deal on an M2 and at this point the 22" is like unicorn horns.

jtischauser

I'm looking for either a 22" or 24" M1/M2, but really don't want a camo gun. Let me know if you see a good deal! Btw, I know there will not be a good deal on an M2 and at this point the 22" is like unicorn horns.

You should buy this one for $626. Stick on an $80 tube and a $70 lifter weld and tune and shoot some 3 gun with it. When the 21" M2's are back on shelves you can sell this one to another new shooter and buy the M2 and get the full race package done to it.

jtischauser

I just picked this gun up. It's in great shape other than the typical wear the camo pattern gets from being cased and handled. If somebody wants to play 3 gun let me know.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I use the same screenname on gunbroker as I do on the forums, JTischauser so if you are bdding and I bid against you send me a PM please so we don't waste each others money. :eek:
When I'm viewing gunbroker, it only shows me something like the 1st & last letter of the high bidder.

Latest posts