Look What I Bought Yesterday...

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
I decided to check out the RK gunshow in Tulsa yesterday and to my surprise, I found something I've been wanting for awhile but wasn't ready to drop the cash to get it.

The price tag on this was $50 but I had to ask what his bottom dollar was and he said it was $40. I offered him $35 cash and walked out with a Storm iM3300 rifle case.

It's only missing a single piece of foam which can be replaced at a cheap price and with the exception of a few minor scuff marks, it's in great condition. Considering what these sell for, I think I got a pretty good deal.

stormim3300.jpg

stormim33002.jpg

stormim33003.jpg

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
That's awesome, Go pick up some foam and get it laser cut!

Actually, with a Sharpie, razor knife, and a little time and patience...I can achieve the same thing. Another option is to use a hotwire foam cutter that can purchased at a local hobby shop such as Michael's. For example, the image below is what someone did with the hotwire foam cutter. I've also read where guys used an electric filet knife after using chalk to outline the components of what would be inside the case.

IMG_1805.jpg

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Dude, nice! I'll give you $50 for it.

I need someone skilled in the art of beer drinking and foam cutting to help me rig up my case for all my 3 gun gear.

Latest posts