Look what followed me home today...

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Got a new SVI limited gun today and I'm stoked! Didn't really need it but the deal was right. If one is good, then two is is better. lol.

The old and the new...er.
2011-04-24151759.jpg

2011-04-24151632.jpg

Bring on the 260 round stage!
2011-04-24171601.jpg

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
Pardon the newby question but I have no experience with handguns. What's the advantage of the enlarged mag-well?

Young Guns

FNH Please
those look awesome man. must be a blast to shoot. congrats.

KillShot: the enlarged magwells are for facilitating quick magazine changes i believe.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I hate you!

Thanks for the props everyone... And J-Dork, I really don't understand how it is that you don'y already have several of these yourself? lol...

They really are great to shoot and I've been fortunate to have had great luck with them running really well. Hell, I'm really fortunate all the way around!

Thanks for the props everyone... And J-Dork, I really don't understand how it is that you don'y already have several of these yourself? lol...

They really are great to shoot and I've been fortunate to have had great luck with them running really well. Hell, I'm really fortunate all the way around!

He does, theyre just not put together yet!

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
You need to have Mike convert one of those to 9mm for 3 gun and steel challenge.

You realize how much 9mm you'd have to shoot to make that come out even? It's like buying enough hot dogs and buns to get equal amounts, it's cheaper to just let the other 2 go to waste! (this may be the best thing I've ever posted on the internet, it may become my new sig line)

I agree with Chambers, throw a 10 lb. spring in it and enjoy 40 minor.

Plus it looks like you have the 40 mag situation covered.

Latest posts