Sold/Expired LOKI Weapon Systems Group Buy - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm pretty sure Nordic machined their uppers and lowers......Nordic also machines upper and lowers for JP rifle. Nordic didn't advertise these. That's what Erik told me, Nordic CNC machined the bullet sets, hand Hamdguards, . Not For sure what else

Feegee

The Magic Man
also, the truth is; we dont know how Erik is dealing with this, or how he feels with it. People react to failure in different ways; in some very self-descructive ways. Denial, or ignoring is the first step, possibly.

In the overall scheme of things; his clients may have made out much easier than he did, or does. Something to think about before we light the torches.

Mike you are smart, and very level headed!! I know everyone is pissed off, but I am sure it will all work out in the end. Good things happen to good people, and bad things happen to bad people. Jeremy I am so sorry you got screwed wish there was some way I could help.

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Makes me wonder if they made my 6.5 Grendel upper or had it outsourced. I know he said i held the distinction of being the first pink gun (upper or lower) to ever be built by Loki. I guess that's not such a bragging point anymore :(

Loki made very little just like other small manufacturers. They assembled the parts they bought from the big boys.

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
You could give him a dance party.

Lets do this. I pick the clothing

. As much as I want to stick up for Erik and think he was trying to do the right thing, I can't. He left his customers and dealers in the dark and left Dodge. With a lot of businesses, keeping the customers/buyers in the loop can sometimes save companies. If he lost his FFL, then nothing could of been done to save it.

After the mass shooting today, I really don't want to sell any firearms.....but I'll see what other options I have

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I gotta go through there this week to file charges in Durant. I'll swing through the industrial park in atoka to see if the lights are on.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Apparently local law enforcement is looking into the company as well

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

dennishoddy

Shocking, considering their website is still up and taking orders. Feel sorry for any future victims...

I reported that earlier. I went all the way to clicking on "confirm". I can see criminal charges coming if the folks that have been screwed want to make it go that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts