Sold/Expired LOKI Weapon Systems Group Buy - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't spoken to Erik yet, but judging by the thread on Enos and the fact that their facebook page has been shutdown and their linkedin has also changed, it looks that Loki may have halted operations for the foreseeable future and confirms some things regarding what's happened.

:(

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Looks like all those BS excuses for Loki didn't pan out. Imagine that. When it smells like a rat, it usually is.

The Antichrome

Looks like all those BS excuses for Loki didn't pan out. Imagine that. When it smells like a rat, it usually is.
He threw a hissy fit because the group buy was taking too long and now he wants to pop up with Smartass remarks to show his maturity.
Nothing to worry about really.

Ok, lets settle down. I have to say I dont blame anyone for being PTFO about this group buy. Its one more reason that we've eliminated most group buys...they never go as planned.
I'm gonna leave all the remarks up, but lets NOT escalate.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm not back, just heard some talk last night at H&H I'd say its time to close this thread and move on with lessons learned. Whoever has my lower or money needs it worse than I do. Just thought I'd throw a little Christmas cheer out there.

That's two posts in one day. We will take whatever we can get!

owu1bag5

Active Fanatic
Well that is disappointing news. I am still missing 4 lowers. I guess I will continue to hold out hope that they show up in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts