Sold/Expired LOKI Weapon Systems Group Buy - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastarget

Active Fanatic
Erik sent me a tracking number Matt, thank you so very much for setting it up.......still way coooooollllllll...

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Ups tried to ship today before Steve opened up shop. I got a notification that they're rescheduling the delivery for tomorrow.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
UPDATE I was at Cold Hand Arms this evening and confirmed that there are 16 of the LOWERS in the store! Ready to pick up. Steve said he is leaving town on Friday so if you want yours, make sure you go by tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday. Call first and make sure he is there because his hours are a little different.

Akers

Active Fanatic
UPDATE I was at Cold Hand Arms this evening and confirmed that there are 16 of the LOWERS in the store! Ready to pick up. Steve said he is leaving town on Friday so if you want yours, make sure you go by tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday. Call first and make sure he is there because his hours are a little different.

For my own clarity, was uppers supposed to read lowers?

cheech_029

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt, picked up my lowers this week. Wanted to say thanks again for all your efforts.

**Let me know if you need any extra Christmas cash for an upper**

Copper01

Well-Known Fanatic
Picked up my lowers today. I appreciate all the work Matt!. I'll message you about getting the lower.

Brad

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I guess they got scared I was gonna keep em cause the remaining owners of the uppers contacted me today.

I was already making plans for em.... Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts