Sold/Expired LOKI Weapon Systems Group Buy - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
How many do you guys lack? I wouldbt be suprised if they start reserving rifle components for full rifle builds only. There is a few companies doing this already. Armalite being one of them. At least until they catch up on back supplies.
RRA, Larue, Spikes, all of their customers are waiting for orders also. I can't seem to get anything in that I want.
Matt you ready to get another group order started? Lol

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I got your "fragile" right here big guy.

Got ahold of Erik. Says Nordic is giving him the same story we're getting over here. He's stopped taking orders due to it.
So basically..... Don't get in a hurry for it.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Guys I have a stripped Loki forged lower sitting in the safe. I would be willing to trade to someone that has one on order. Let me know and I'll just take yours when ther come in.

I also have a stripped PSA lower in the safe I will sell for what I got in it from our last group buy if somebody needs a lower ASAP.

jspeligene

Well-Known Fanatic
Guys I have a stripped Loki forged lower sitting in the safe. I would be willing to trade to someone that has one on order. Let me know and I'll just take yours when ther come in.

I also have a stripped PSA lower in the safe I will sell for what I got in it from our last group buy if somebody needs a lower ASAP.
I'll take the PSA. I'll be at OKCGC on Sat. Just let me know how much.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Jesse, I am in CO, willing to trade you and pay for the shipping.
thanks

Sorry man I really don't want to ship this thing.

I'll take the PSA. I'll be at OKCGC on Sat. Just let me know how much.

I can't remember what we paid but my guess is $65 with shipping and all that jazz. See u Saturday. I'll be out there early zeroing a rifle on the far north end.

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt, I had a 14 rifle order on March 1st. I only lack 2 to complete the order. It's been 25 weeks so far....But if you think about it, 12 rifles in 25 weeks isn't that bad considering the current demand. Hopefully Nordic can some how up their production to help Erik out. I have a few customers that got shitty with me, but most of them are good now. I've tried explaining it to them every way I could think of....I showed them examples of the current lead times (RRA, Spikes, etc) ... Spikes isn't even giving lead times to customers. This is what the customers wanted. They were sick of the 2-3 week saying. Which is the estimate they are getting from their parts maker....

This really plays hell on the small business owners (Loki). Instead of taking orders and making money, they have to quit taking orders because they can't get components in. Hopefully everything works out and they can continue on. Seems like they have enough customers that support them. Maybe Erik will post something on his site explaining the current market conditions and explain how lead times are impossible to predict.

You OKC guys hang I there. It's very frustrating,,,But think what it's like for the dealer or the manufacturer. My phone was getting bombarded with text messages and phone calls regarding the 14 rifle order....It's frustrating and I won't ever do another large order.. It's out of our control, Loki's control, etc....

I just felt like bitching....Back to reading the "Semi-Pro" thread. That thread is LEGANDARY!!!!

dennishoddy

Thanks for getting into detail Jeremy. You got a like from me for that. Its tough out there for everybody.
I was hoping the ammo shortage wasn't going to happen, but I was told today that a guy at the local walmart saw a shopping cart, half full of ammo went out the door.

I guess the hoarders are starting to make it tough on the rest of us.
I personally don't buy any ammo at the stores, preferring to load my own, but rimfire is something we can't do.
Well let me clairify that, somthing I won't do. There are folks out there that can build rimfire cartridges.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not getting too worked about this deal. It's a bad deal for everyone involved, but life goes on. I'm sure everyone would like to be able to get an unlimited supply to sell, but sales have picked up and it's an election year. I'm sure LOKI can't help this issue any more than I can. I just hope that they don't end up in a situation where they are unable to stay in business due to a lack of inventory to sell.

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't think it will get so bad that they will have to shut the doors. I HOPE component manufacturers are upgrading their production lines so this won't be an ongoing problem. CNC machines are very expensive. Wish I had one or if someone wants to buy me one, that will work also.
They are using top notch components on their ARs and I wouldn't want it any other way. I know on big orders, they have to allocate it, otherwise it will put single rifle orders, etc, many months behind. In a perfect world they would ship the whole order at once, but there isn't any quality manufacturer that can do this. They have to send a few at a time so they can spread the goodies out to other customers. If not done this way, it would be total craziness.. There will always be "that customer" no matter what the problem is, they won't even try to understand.

It took about 19 weeks to get my rifle in on my group order, but it was worth every minute of the wait. When I seen the Boomer Shooter group order, I had a feeling it would take awhile to complete it due to the demand engulfing the supply. They will get caught up and everything will work out in the long run.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
good news fellas. Erik just sent me a message as he is sending 14 to cold hand in Okc and 1 to Colorado for our buyer up there.
He will be sending the tracking info to my email so I'll be able to keep track of it let you guys know exactly when it shows up.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
UPS scheduled delivery date for the OKC ones is Monday the 8th.
I haven't received an update for the 1 for Colorado yet.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
please remember to the Steve still has to check them and so it may take a couple days before he can actually start to distribute them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts