Sold/Expired LOKI Weapon Systems Group Buy - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eellis

Well-Known Fanatic
Pm sent on the billet set. But I'm in okc if that matters.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
Thats what I told him, I can ship them as long as you pay for shipping which should be less than $12 in a flat rate box.
FFL to FFL only since it is a new item with a serial number.

BeerDrinker405

Active Fanatic
I will NEVER buy anything from loki ever again. This is rediculous I understand waiting a couple of weeks but months and months later and all I have is the upper I paid for? Loki can have the shirt and hat back because I will never wear them. All I wanted was a AR with oklahoma stamped in the side of it and now I could not give a damn. I will never push loki parts on anyone. In fact I won't even mention loki to anyone. Nothing against you matt I'm just tired of waiting

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
Have you shopped for lowers lately?

Check out joebobs list:

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Lower_Receivers_s/3020.htm

Other than polymer, nearly all are out of stock. For under $150, the LAR Grizzly lower is the ONLY one in stock.

Rainier lists only 2 in stock for under $150, the LRB and Rainier lowers.

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/browse&category=ar15/m16_receivers-lowers&keyword=&pagenumber=2

AIM Surplus lists one, R-Guns

http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx?groupid=577&name=Lower+Receivers

I'm not a fan boy, I don't own anything Loki, but in their defense, they are a small, upstart company trying to get the raw parts in a market where demand has outstripped supply.

If the wait is so terrible, I'd be glad to reimburse you your money and take your place in line.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Its not on you Brent.
I find it funny how someone wants to ***** about how much they don't like the wait time and when someone chimes in trying to resolve the issue for them they give a screw job to the guy trying to help.

If your sick of waiting and want to be done with it, don't F the guy trying to help you.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
There ya go. Problem solved for the shirt and hat.
Now send Brent a reasonable offer for the lower and we can be done with this.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt, the last post was meant to be in humor but since it wan't taken that way I deleted it the best i could, sorry.

I also want you to know that no one is or has (including myself) blaming you for what has been going on so please don't get upset or take it personal when people vent or show their feelings about the situation. Believe it or not they, and even myself, have appreciated all that you have done and wish that you weren't having to deal with this.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I apologize for acting like an ass. I'm just frustrated with the way things have turned out with this one. The first one went so damn smooth and easy, I wish this one had too.

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't even think this one has been rough as far as group buys go. Just the time issue. And that's not the issue of the buy in any way, it's the way the AR-15 market is right now.

I guarantee you that if you'd run this same buy in mid - late '08 it would have been very similar.

fastarget

Active Fanatic
Think of it as an investment, it will take time but will pay dividends, the parts will only be worth more. Next year I am willing to bet buying AR stuff is going to be hard if not impossible the way things are going.

Besides, it is not like none of us have other toys to play with, I mean shoot that is.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Matt I don't even have anything in this group buy, but if there is anyway I could help let me know!!(help deliver, pack stuff up, send off, etc.) You have conducted yourself in a very professional manner, and that should show everyone what a good guy you are!!! Even with all the hounding you have got!

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Matt I don't even have anything in this group buy, but if there is anyway I could help let me know!!(help deliver, pack stuff up, send off, etc.) You have conducted yourself in a very professional manner, and that should show everyone what a good guy you are!!! Even with all the hounding you have got!

Ill take the other side. If anyone wants to go by and kick his ass, I'm in!

I KID, I KID. Just trying to lighten the mood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts