Sold/Expired LOKI Weapon Systems Group Buy - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
When Eriks guys sent the order to tulsa they sent too many. I mentioned sending the Billet back to loki since it wasn't needed for the group buy and send the extra forged lower to cold hand arms to help get okc's order going. I couldn't tell you why that isn't happening.

Cold hand should have a couple lowers in his shop now, I haven't received confirmation yet though so don't quote me on it.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
Loki said sell them and gave us a price to sell them at That is all I know.
The lower is spoken for but still have the billett set.
Any takers
Donald
918-261-7917

ChrisC

Revolver Division
If there are people that haven't received their paid for products and extras are being sold sounds pretty dicked up to me.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes, billet set is available.

If they had asked me to send them to OKC I would have but instead they asked me to pay for them and sell them.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
Billet didn't sell, this is jacked up, why should I have to pay for and sell merchandise I did not order?
Loki should have accepted them back or given the OK to send them to another FFL.

I just opened the billet set to look at it, I thought it was just an upper and lower but they are like extra heavy duty parts.
lower has markings for full auto too, that looks neat and both upper and lower are engraved.

Anyone in Tulsa need a billet set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts