Sold/Expired LOKI Weapon Systems Group Buy - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Hey Guys Jeremy has changed his mind, I have 1 lower coming in this group buy, $100 and you do the 4473 on it and pick it up. PM me for info on where to send funds. Thanks.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Guys, Erik is sending 9 lowers for this group buy. I've asked him to send the tulsa lowers to complete that section and the remaining to come to okc. I wish there were more on the way but unfortunately we Will only get a couple at this point.

Lithiumokc

Founding Member
I understand this is not your fault and i applaud you for your effort. This is getting silly. Does he not see that this looks extreamly bad for his company? I mean why take peoples money for something you didnt have enough stock to cover the order and then keep pushing back the delivery time.

Chris_Andersen

Certified
Guys I know that delays in this group buy, and alot of the industry is experiencing are due to vendor issues. Loki (and most every every other firearm manufacturer for that matter) takes orders and gives lead times based on what their vendors tell them their delivery dates will be. And then when the vendor arbitrarily changes delivery dates based on material availability or other factors, the companies get to look like the bad guy. Erik is a good cat, and I am sure he is doing all he can to get you your stuff as quickly as he can. I know he is also constantly doing everything he can to increase production capacity, and shorten order wait time.

Team USSA shooters have been waiting for months on a huge Burris order that has been delayed for the same types of reasons.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
I think I got more lowers and billet sets that I was suposed to, who are all these for?

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Can you just delete all my posts please instead of picking and choosing? This will be the last one I promise.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is the deal, they sent us an extra lower and an extra billet set.
First phone call gets them but you have to come get them.
Lower...out the door cash price: $110 including tax
Billett set.....out the door cash price: $410 including tax.
4473 required.

918-619-6584 ask for Lia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts