Loki Lower Build

sonny74

Well-Known Fanatic
Just finished building the Loki lower from the group buy. I have the JP trigger group on it way but for now it has the RRA 2 stages trigger in.

Here it is together with the JP upper.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I guess Sonny gets the bro-hug!

Congrats on being the first to post pics of one together. It looks friggin awesome!!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I met Sonny today but I just couldn't bring myself to giving him a bro-hug while I grabbed his ass, he seemed too nice of a guy. So I shook his hand instead.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I just found out I should have bought another lower, showed my dad the ones I got and he wants to build one now. I will get some pics up as soon as I start building my lowers

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
got my first lower built minus the fire control group ill post some pics later. I noticed that the rear take down pin is really tight in the upper anyone else have a similar issue i pulled the upper off of another rifle and it was fine it was only with the loki uppers.

Biggsly

Well-Known Fanatic
Not your average build, but I can't wait to shoot it.
photobucket-44319-1321222630343.jpg

photobucket-56523-1321222606166.jpg

photobucket-15452-1321222268876.jpg

shooterdave

Uncivil Servant
got my first lower built minus the fire control group ill post some pics later. I noticed that the rear take down pin is really tight in the upper anyone else have a similar issue i pulled the upper off of another rifle and it was fine it was only with the loki uppers.

I've handled several LOKI uppers and they all are that way. According to their gunsmith, they are designed to be a bit tighter to take up some of the slop. He also said that after a few hundred rounds, it will loosen up a bit, but won't get sloppy like most.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Lookin good Tony!
I'm still working on my dedicated .22, but it will be way more badass than yours :p it's kinda on the backburner though until I get a Benelli and an M&P pro to complete my 3-gun package. I've finally decided to move away from the DA/SA trigger on my 92fs.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
Loki Lower and Upper
Magpul PRS Stock
Magpul Miad Grip
JP Trigger and Speed Hammer
Bison Armory 20 in 6.8 SPC Barrel
BA Battle Comp
Troy TRX 13 in Hand Guard
Vortext Viper Scope in a Larue Mount

Just waiting to get some ammo so I can go sight it in.

pre_1325715865__68.png

Latest posts