Loki Billet AR 18" Fluted Magpul PRS Super Duper Nice Rifle

zghorner

Well-Known Fanatic
Ive held onto this gun for long enough now its time to send it down the road. It was built by Loki Arms in Atoka, OK that are no longer in business. I bought it how it sits (minus the scope) and it has been a great gun. Never ever a failure or jam of any kind. Whoever cerakoted it did a great job, its been really durable and looks great. Definitely the prettiest AR ive ever owned. I'm not much of a collector these days and never shoot it anymore so selling it to fund other projects.

I don't have the build list and not familiar enough with aftermarket AR parts to give exact details but what i know: 18" fluted barrel, ergo grip, aftermarket trigger (not sure on the brand but breaks crisp and clean around 3.5-4#), YHM free float handguard, Magpul PRS rifle stock, Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x20mm scope in Nikon P-series Rings.

The gun has been used and shows minor surface wear but the finish is still in excellent condition. the worst part is the shell deflector for obvious reasons. NOT WILLING TO SHIP, FTF in OKC Metro. $1,500 with scope & rings, $1300 without. No trades at this time, cash only.