List of Firearms Feinstein wants to ban.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
The part you are missing

All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least
one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to
accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip;
or
semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.
What the hell is this for? Revolver moonclips?It's for pistol versions of black rifles & subguns

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
It's for pistol versions of black rifles & subguns
Yea I know it's for mag couplers. But I also see it as a door for the ATF to go through at some point down the road. I'm sure the wording was carefully though out. If they get it through it only takes a phone call or email from the WH to the ATF.

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
The good news is that, because of its ridiculous over-reach, this bill won't pass as-is.

The bad news is, what will our representatives give up in the negotiations?

WideLoadTimmy

Well-Known Fanatic
HackerF15E said:
The good news is that, because of its ridiculous over-reach, this bill won't pass as-is.

The bad news is, what will our representatives give up in the negotiations?
This is what I'm worried about, too. Time to start studying video of Jerry Miculek's revolver reloads.

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
They only want two things in reality.
10 round mags, and universal background checks. All of this other garbage is negotiable points
That's what they want NOW....after seeing that an AWB was a total loser, and with the knowledge that handguns are now off limits thanks to Heller, mag limits and background checks are the "only" things they have any potential to pass.

It is about control...they'll take whatever they think they can get away with.

StealthESW

Well-Known Fanatic
HackerF15E said:
That's what they want NOW....after seeing that an AWB was a total loser, and with the knowledge that handguns are now off limits thanks to Heller, mag limits and background checks are the "only" things they have any potential to pass.

It is about control...they'll take whatever they think they can get away with.
And the next thing they will go after is ammo, which will drive the price up. I think they may go after ammo reguardless if they win or lose on the AWB and mag limits.

He who controls the ammo, controls the guns.

threegungeezer

Well-Known Fanatic
StealthESW said:
And the next thing they will go after is ammo, which will drive the price up. I think they may go after ammo reguardless if they win or lose on the AWB and mag limits.

He who controls the ammo, controls the guns.
They already are, bills have been introduced, attempting to ban mail order sales,and require licensing for all sales( haven't seen anything on quantity limits but haven't gotten to read them all yet as the info is harder to find since it is "seemingly" less important). We need to get our oposition to this out or it will pass as a "common sense" measure. Most gunowners won't give a crap because they shoot a box a year but all I buy is ammo in bulk and it will probably completely curtail all my shooting. :triniti:

Latest posts