List of Firearms Feinstein wants to ban.

Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice, she specificaly mentions Sporting and Match Target rifles. What a moron. I suprised the FN Five seveN pistol isn't listed.

Clucky C

9mm
Range Master Frank, thanks for posting this. I have been trying to find it online.

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
Also intresting to note the Mini 14 Tatical M14/20CF and none of the other models of the Mini 14. That one just happens to be the only one with a pistol grip and AR style adjustable stock.

I find it interesting that they are going after specific models. Like gun manufactures wont find loop holes; they already figured out the .510 or .416 instead of the .50 BMG in California, where she is from...

threegungeezer

Well-Known Fanatic
In the fine print you will also find that it is banning any semi auto firearm based on or modified from a full auto firearm, so also included will be Glocks(the model 18 was full auto) and Beretta 92s as there are some select-fire versions. I am sure there are many more and that is the point. You should never take anything like this at face value. She wants you that own things not on the list to breathe a sigh of relief until they can compile the complete list that will be released after the bill is signed! :triniti:

threegungeezer

Well-Known Fanatic
Feinstein is many things but stupid is not one of them, she does surround herself with smart people to help. They learned A LOT from the 1994 ban and they' re using that knowledge today. there won't be the loop holes that the last one had(mags with manufacture dates,etc).

threegungeezer

Well-Known Fanatic
The part you are missing

All semiautomatic rifles that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one
military feature: pistol grip; forward grip; folding, telescoping, or detachable stock;
grenade launcher or rocket launcher; barrel shroud; or threaded barrel.

?

All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least
one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to
accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or
semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

?

All semiautomatic rifles and handguns that have a fixed magazine with the capacity
to accept more than 10 rounds.

?

All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock;
pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to
accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher;
or shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

?

All ammunition feeding devices (magazines, strips, and drums) capable of accepting
more than 10 rounds.

?

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
threegungeezer said:
All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least
one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to
accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or

This is the part that worries me. They could consider all the Glock pistols as banable because of the Glock 18.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
threegungeezer said:
The part you are missing

accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip;
or

What the hell is this for? Revolver moonclips?

All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock;
pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to
accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher;
or shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

I can only name one single shotgun that doesn't have a detachable stock and it's not a semi-auto.

All ammunition feeding devices (magazines, strips, and drums) capable of accepting
more than 10 rounds.

?

Latest posts