LIFECARD® .22LR

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
We all love guns but sometimes an idea comes along that even we "gun people" say shouldn't have been. A single shot credit card 22LR? Not only is is fairly useless but does this not look like something they confiscated from a terrorist's belongings after he was caught trying to board a plane.

I put this in the same category as a 3D printed guns. We aren't doing ourselves any favors by inventing new ways to build guns that look like we are trying to sneak around and avoid current laws (even if we aren't)

JUST CARRY A DAMN REAL GUN!

http://www.trailblazerfirearms.com/products

LifeCard-Pistol-2-Web-1030x686.jpg

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going to have to agree with Matt. They have a .22WMR barrel for it too. Neato! But not $400 worth of neato though.

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
If someone wants to invent a novelty gun like this just for shits and grins, then whatever floats your boat.

My problem is that this thing is being actively marketed as a defensive weapon. There are zero practical reasons for this to exist and it's just a matter of time before someone shoots themselves trying to unfold it.

Guns are not a magic totem that automatically make you safe from harm, they have to be capable of being applied in a practical manner.

dennishoddy

MikeF said:
If someone wants to invent a novelty gun like this just for shits and grins, then whatever floats your boat.

My problem is that this thing is being actively marketed as a defensive weapon. There are zero practical reasons for this to exist and it's just a matter of time before someone shoots themselves trying to unfold it.

Guns are not a magic totem that automatically make you safe from harm, they have to be capable of being applied in a practical manner.
Good answer. I shot at a range in Colorado today with a guy that had a pocket .380 in some sort of holster where you had to incorporate the holster in firing the gun.
Totally awkward and slow to get out of the pocket.Had him demo a "fast draw" from the pocket, and it took about 10 seconds. Not a good timeline if someone is getting ready to bust your chops. He would be much faster dropping the mouse gun into his pocket sans the "holster."

Latest posts