Liberal arguments

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
This is what we face

f08df760537f3e117fb3afeef218d79e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

I'll bet the relatives of the 27 people killed in that church shooting today wish one of the members was toting a gun, and possibly ended it before the first killing started.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop.
Nobody will protect me except me.

Even in best of circumstances, response time would be well over 3 minutes.
Set the timer on your phone to see how long that really is.
It's MORE than a lifetime.
Nobody can protect you except you.

dennishoddy

Flatland Shooter said:
It takes a special kind of stupid. The liberals want to take our guns. We've got them out numbered and out gunned. Good luck with that.
They want our guns because they want to control us.
They can’t do that currently.

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
I think they have control already, we are criminals essentially from legally procuring any firearm that requires a tax stamp. They finger print us, take photos and document our address and personal information. It’s frustrating and sad that many people do not minimaly understand our countries history. As the plagues of this nation attempt to influence the education system our children grow up in with slanted facts about the founders it makes a divide in which they can not understand our founding and standing against unjust laws and regulation. They see them as rascist and not good people of standing. I understand some of them had slaves ( which I do not agree with etc.) But you can’t judge their motives from the pretenses of today.

Rant over..... dissapoints me every time I see comments like that guys.

dennishoddy

AKjosh12 said:
I think they have control already, we are criminals essentially from legally procuring any firearm that requires a tax stamp. They finger print us, take photos and document our address and personal information. It’s frustrating and sad that many people do not minimaly understand our countries history. As the plagues of this nation attempt to influence the education system our children grow up in with slanted facts about the founders it makes a divide in which they can not understand our founding and standing against unjust laws and regulation. They see them as rascist and not good people of standing. I understand some of them had slaves ( which I do not agree with etc.) But you can’t judge their motives from the pretenses of today.

Rant over..... dissapoints me every time I see comments like that guys.
Well said.
My comment on control was a general comment, not specific to class three items that have no business being regulated.
I hope everybody has contacted their representatives and Senators in congress about the Hearing Protection act.

Ron J

Fanatic
"Gun control" arguments typically devolve to a sans fact discussion of political convenience because for the most part, "gun control" is a liberal wet-dream. "Gun control" has never worked anywhere outside of liberal coloring books.

One of the reasons why "gun control" does not work is because the redundant law or asinine "Gun Free Zone" sign simply do not address the root cause to what drives violent crime nor can it remedy the "quality of violence" we have through legislation.

That said, trying to discuss "gun control" with the anti-gun ilk is not worth the effort since they are generally incapable of doing any honest research.

Latest posts