Les Baer freebie........

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
So, in celebration of my "self imposed exile" from the other place, I have a bit of a freebie deal for a Les Baer fan. Would prefer everyone be a Fanatics a Family Member, but I'm not going to be a dik and make it a requirement.

I have one Les Baer hot rod patch and two brand new LB magazines for a 45. Here are the rules, easy peasy lemon squeezy,......pick a number between 1 & 67. Random number generator will be used to pic a number on the evening of Halloween.

22013CB1-4125-4313-B3D7-89F879D0D448.jpeg

Last edited:

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
23 if you pleasey . . . . . and thanks for your generosity . . . .

I would sign up, but $10 per month is a bit beyond . . . . . yeah, I know, chump change, but this chump is outta change these days . . . . .

Now if there were a $25 buck per year "Distant Cousin, son-of-the-mailman, twice-removed" option, I just might sign on to that.

I mean, where else where will I apply my now discontinued Addicts support funds . . . .

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm in with #45. Just realized that we can support now. Talk about head in the sand. Off to investigate that.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I've generally always done some kind of a Christmas karma thread.
This year is getting busy, quickly. I need to start thinking about that again.

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Damn nice gesture there young man! I'm not in, just wanted to let you know that good karma will come back around your way.

SparkyAZ

Well-Known Fanatic
Congrats to Bbbbb! Thank you again Bender for the most excellent giveaway.