LEARNING TO RELOAD

shootist

Well-Known Fanatic
HI EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT TEACHING A CLASS ON RELOADING RIFLE/PISTOL CARTRIDGES. I HAVE MANY YEARS OF EXP. I LIVE NEAR COTTAGEVILLE CLOSE TO THE EDISTO RIVER 10 MIN. FROM SUMMERVILLE IT WOULD BE HELD THERE. I AM OPEN TO MOST ANY TIME AND DAY EXCEPT SUNDAY AND WOULD LIKE 4-5 PEOPLE AT A TIME. IF THERE IS INTEREST I WILL PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON YOUR THOUGHTS. YOU CAN ALSO CALL ME 843-822-8717 THANKS MIKE............... :D

shootist

Well-Known Fanatic
IT WILL BE HANDS ON AND I WILL HAVE YOU CONFIDENT TO BE A BASIC HANDLOADER BEFORE YOU GO. AND YOU CAN ALWAYS CONTACT ME AFTER FOR ANY QUESTIONS. IT WILL BE 75.00 MIKE..........

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
I can honestly say mike has taught me everything thing I know about reloading and even gave me a detailed list of what to buy before he came over to teach me. I never hesitate to call him about anything with reloading and he always has an answer. He is the guy I gave my rifle to when I needed a load developed for it. He worked up about three different loads that are producing half inch groups. He has turned from a good customer to a good friend.

P.S. He also noticed that my .308 die was defective and was not sizing the cases correctly. I never noticed it until I gave him some cases to reload. Too bad it was noticed after I loaded 300 cases. Needless to say my bullet puller has been busy today.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I would be very interested in your class...Just what I need.....

My only problem is time....It would have to be on Saturday, and the way it looks, after the first of the year....Things are getting pretty tight for me with time...Holidys are busy for me...
Steve

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
would it be general or specific rounds? I'm interested in reloading. I'm plannign on starting with .38 spec. (the only brass I can save)

What kind of materials would we need to bring? powder etc? or would you provide everything?

how would all that work?

Pops

Latest posts