Kurt Miller should be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Matt Rigsby said:
Cyrwus had a post earlier that said Kurt is no longer on BS so everyone took that as he got banned.
i know, that is what i am saying, everyone jumping to conclusions...

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
TacticalK9 said:
I took it as he had it and left and I posted so on the 3-gun thread and was replied with him being out at SMM3G, which brings me back to Cyrus' statement.

For the record i can do without public petty drama. I participate on this board because the majority of folks here are chill and have a sense of humor. Yall who even notice me at matches know i dont talk much at all. This board allows me to open up a bit.

You can look at Kurts profile and clearly see hes not banned. If he chooses not to participate here because of differences then that is his free will. I just dont want our forum to become like those other boards we talk so much **** on to remind us how chill we are.
excellent post

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Kurt never was banned. His posts were set to approve due to some things that were said over and over. A message was sent to him letting him know that restriction would be removed as long as there weren't continued cheap shots being taken. As far as I know he has yet to come back

His knowledge is vast and def welcomed here. Sometimes though sarcasm can come across as personal attacks and that is what we do not want to continue.

Rumor squashed.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Kurt never was banned. His posts were set to approve due to some things that were said over and over. A message was sent to him letting him know that restriction would be removed as long as there weren't continued cheap shots being taken. As far as I know he has yet to come back

His knowledge is vast and def welcomed here. Sometimes though sarcasm can come across as personal attacks and that is what we do not want to continue.

Rumor squashed.
What the hell is this? He has to have his posts "approved"? No wonder he hasn't been back. Not his fault that some folks can't understand sarcasm.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
+1 to tactical K9. I use this site exclusively because we all keep the talks civil and try to respect all opinions. I do understand that sarcasm can come across as harsh in print and its sometimes difficult to fully understand the subtleties of what is meant when sarcasm in used. I hope Kurt comes back because I certainly value his opinions but I appreciate the moderators keeping the site straightforward and respectful.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Scott Hearn said:
What the hell is this? He has to have his posts "approved"? No wonder he hasn't been back. Not his fault that some folks can't understand sarcasm.
What you don't see scott are many of the posts that got deleted. Many were personal attacks and others were mocking posts that people made.

We try to keep things civil but after a while ALL the moderators got tired of cleaning stuff up. While Kurt no doubt has extensive knowledge - we were tired of the attacks and having to clean up his posts. So yes - we put it on approval.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Damn. I'm already on thin ice over 'there'. Better watch my step here or I'll get the ax also!!! Buncha forum nazis. Sheesh.

(This post contains something called 'sarcasm')

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Wormydog1724 said:
Damn. I'm already on thin ice over 'there'. Better watch my step here or I'll get the ax also!!! Buncha forum nazis. Sheesh.

(This post contains something called 'sarcasm')
watch it!!! :D

B.S. DuBois said:

Rumor squashed.

What you don't see scott are many of the posts that got deleted. Many were personal attacks and others were mocking posts that people made.

We try to keep things civil but after a while ALL the moderators got tired of cleaning stuff up. While Kurt no doubt has extensive knowledge - we were tired of the attacks and having to clean up his posts. So yes - we put it on approval.
The only thing Ive seen Kurt attack is a beer bottle or a target array.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts