Krav Maga in Oklahoma?

twotonevert

Well-Known Fanatic
The only school I can find is in Tulsa and the phone number does not work, 918-402-5800. Does anyone have any information?

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a green belt in kenpo what i learned best about marshal arts aside from wrist locks is carry a gun and stay out of harms you never know what skill set the other guy is bringing to the party. The instructor was maybe 5'8" and over weight he looked like somebody you could roll over real easy. I know I was physically stronger but he was a 3rd degree black belt in kenpo and he whooped the crap out of me. He had a policy the harder you try the harder you go down. I never did even accidently take him down, believe me i tried. Good Luck with Krav Maga

twotonevert

Well-Known Fanatic
LOL, I understand that Corey, been there and got a black eye in the process. Never mess with the teacher! This may not work out, I was just looking for something in Tulsa.

dennishoddy

When I was stationed in Korea, there was a judo teacher that was in his 80's that ran a school for Gi's. He ran 5 miles a day carrying weights. Two of his new students were Army boxing competitors and had a huge attitude coming into
The class. They gave the old man some trash talk and he invited both to take him on.

Newbs ended up on sick call with numerous bruises and contusions. :D

RN&TULSAFIREMAN

Active Fanatic
I spent 12 years on Tulsa SWAT with Brandon. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet and an excellent instructor. May call in some old favors and take a few classes from him myself.

shakkazombie

Fanatic
I have to second the endorsement of Guro Brandon Bennett. He's a fantastic instructor. Don't pass up the chance to work with him.

Latest posts