Krav Maga / Gun Solutions Seminar

SteveS

Well-Known Fanatic
We are holding a four hour Krav Maga seminar on Saturday March 12th from 9am - 1pm. You will learn the Krav strikes and defenses to common attacks. You will also learn how to conceal, draw and defend against common attacks with a handgun. This is an awesome seminar.

Cost of the seminar is $99. HOWEVER ALL BOOMERSHOOTER MEMBERS GET A DISCOUNT YOUR COST IS $75. You need to bring your carry gun and concealment holster NO AMMO

Just enter boomershooter as the coupon code on the second page,

Click To Register

Instructors

Steve Swinford
Troy Fullbright

More Information

cheech_029

Well-Known Fanatic
RCAT baby, RCAT!!

Damn I love punishing people with those takeaways.

If you carry a weapon (or want to use someone else's against them) then you must learn Krav. No exceptions.

english kanigit

Well-Known Fanatic
Oklahoma - At the Bubonic Bed and Breakfast lookin
I wanted to thank the fellows at Premier Martial Arts for putting this on. I know I received a lot out of it and I'm certain that most of the others in attendance did as well. I've been sitting here thinking on it for a couple of days and letting some of the points sink in.

Just as a quick background I have no martial arts training whatsoever. I walked into this class with a very firm base of firearms training but very little in the way of personal defense. This seminar did not aim to turn the attendees into walking neck-breakers. The goal here was to introduce the concept of interpersonal defense that potentially leads up to the employment of a firearm.

I have known myself to be sorely lacking in this area for some time. While I've been moving around a lot with work over the last few years I've always kept my ear to the ground trying to find a small dojo or krav maga group that offered regular classes. Steve and Troy are a class act and working together they make for an extremely effective teaching team. The information presented was akin to a layered system that was scalable in response to the situation at hand. Within the basic systems of blocks and strikes it was relatively easy to move from hands to blades and finally to guns. One thing that was stressed is, "We aren't fighting with a gun. We are fighting and we happen to have a gun (or a knife) in our hands."

There was a lot of information to cover in the four hour span of this seminar, almost too much in fact. That being said the seminar was successful as it gave me a very no-**** introduction to Krav Maga and I am now looking to integrate this into my regular weekly schedule. I would heartily recommend this seminar or any of the related classes at PMA to folks who are serious about doing everything possible to ensure their personal safety.

Ek B)

P.S. - My notable quote of the day to my girlfriend immediately follow this class: "My arms feel like hamburger!" :lol:

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
Good. I may be interested depending on the nature of the class.

Thanks - Paul

Latest posts