Sold/Expired KNS Precision front sight for AR15 & AR10

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I'll take them.Just let me know how to get them. I will be at the next OKC gun club pistol match next weekend if that helps. Do you shoot 9mm per chance?

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I was going to give you a couple boxes of 9mm for your trouble, but i don't have any 40 that isn't reloaded nor short enough for an M&P. Thank you ! Kurt.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
No problem at all, I got the ones I needed a year or so ago and just found them again and thought the remainder would help out someone.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
Kurt, I'm not going to make it this weekend. I've got a bunch of crap to do at my house. I am going to send the sights with a friend, Jordan Short. You won't be able to miss him. He has a head like a bastard cat. Mike Cyrwus or Jesse can help you spot him if my description didn't help.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Bill Dickinson said:
Kurt, I'm not going to make it this weekend. I've got a bunch of crap to do at my house. I am going to send the sights with a friend, Jordan Short. You won't be able to miss him. He has a head like a bastard cat. Mike Cyrwus or Jesse can help you spot him if my description didn't help.
Now I want to meet him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts