Knives

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't believe the timeout punishment is working. Deter and prosecute violent criminals (death penalty) then they will think twice before They do this ****. Taking away the rights or adding more paper work for the honest citizen will not help. I am amazed at the stupity of our elected Government. For the People by the People does not mean taking rights away from the People. Every law ever created have been broken by people who are insane or with no morals. I believe there is a law that killing someone is illegal, I could be wrong because people are murdered every day.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
TacticalK9 said:
"the fact that 14 people were assaulted and didnt die is proof we need more gun control. If the attacker had an "assult rifle" lots of people would be dead down there"

So yes, josh, they can spin it for gun control arguments..
How about this.......if his first victim would have had a ccw, you'd have no other victims, just the dead assailant.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
This kid says it all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFku3bFusZk&sns=em
I was in a management training session at a local Vo-tech campus recently when they had a surprise drill.
All 15-20 of us in the class were huddled into a small store room connected to the class room where we had to just wait for someone to come.
It really could have been anybody that came to the door, we didn't know what was going on.

There was absolutely no way to defend ourselves against an attacker.............it was bullshit!!!!

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Wall said:
I was in a management training session at a local Vo-tech campus recently when they had a surprise drill.
All 15-20 of us in the class were huddled into a small store room connected to the class room where we had to just wait for someone to come.
It really could have been anybody that came to the door, we didn't know what was going on.

There was absolutely no way to defend ourselves against an attacker.............it was bullshit!!!!
I can't wait to find out what the "active shooter" drills are that the hospitals have come up with. The one they did at the downtown campus has been kept secret, probably because it consisted of waiting around and getting shot until the police showed up.

dennishoddy

The same idiotic reasoning occurred at the Boston marathon. A couple hundred of the runners that hadn't made the finish line, were directed to group up in the Boston commons. So there they were, 200 targets of opportunity.

dennishoddy

Great Job, security.

enhanced-buzz-10170-1366054758-0.jpg

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Fish in a barrel. Even if you use a knife. I'm surprised the Dem's aren't complaining that a knife is a gateway weapon to a gun!!

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
And to think I just gave my son a Boy Scout knive for his birthday and am shopping for one for the daughters birthday.

Latest posts